How to Use:
- Wet Your Face: Start by wetting your face with lukewarm water.
- Apply the Foaming Wash: Take a small amount of PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash and gently massage it onto your face, focusing on the affected areas.
- Rinse Thoroughly: After massaging for about 1-2 minutes, rinse your face thoroughly with water.
- Use Once or Twice Daily: For best results, use the foaming wash once or twice daily, depending on your skin’s sensitivity.
- Moisturize: Follow up with a non-comedogenic moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash with Benzoyl Peroxide 10% is a powerful and effective solution for combating acne. The maximum strength antimicrobial formula works to clear and prevent breakouts, making it suitable for those with moderate to severe acne concerns. The foaming wash is easy to apply and rinses off cleanly, leaving your skin feeling refreshed.
- High Benzoyl Peroxide concentration (10%) for maximum strength.
- Foaming formula ensures easy application.
- Effective in clearing and preventing acne breakouts.
- Suitable for moderate to severe acne concerns.
- May cause dryness or irritation for those with sensitive skin; it’s advisable to start with a small amount and gradually increase usage.
Q: Can I use this product if I have sensitive skin?
A: Individuals with sensitive skin should patch-test first, as the high Benzoyl Peroxide concentration may cause dryness or irritation. Start with a small amount and gradually increase usage.
Q: How often should I use PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash?
A: For best results, use once or twice daily. Adjust the frequency based on your skin’s response and consult a dermatologist if needed.
Q: Can I use moisturizer after using this foaming wash?
A: Yes, it is recommended to follow up with a non-comedogenic moisturizer to prevent excessive dryness.
Q: How long does it take to see results?
A: Results may vary, but some users experience improvement within a few weeks of consistent use. Continued use is key for long-term effectiveness.
Remember to consult with a dermatologist before starting any new skincare regimen, especially if you have pre-existing skin conditions or concerns.